Save As was lost !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Luke 19, 1-10
At that time, Jesus has entered into Jericho, crossed the city. There was a man named Zacchaeus, who was chief tax collector, and rich. I tried to see who Jesus was, but could not because of the people, because it was of small stature. Ran ahead and climbed a sycamore tree to see him was to pass by. And when Jesus came to the site, raising the hearing, said, "Zacchaeus, come down, for it is that today I must stay at your house." He hurried down and welcomed him with joy. Upon seeing him, they all murmured, saying, "has gone to stay home from a sinful man." Zacchaeus stood and said the Lord: "Behold, Lord, half of my possessions to the poor, and if I have defrauded anyone, I restore it fourfold." Jesus said, "Today salvation has come to this house, because it too is a son of Abraham, as the Son of Man came to seek and save what was lost."
Sir, you are walking on the Jericho of my life, I leave the walls, and I verte.Alzas Mr eyes and look at me, with love, gentleness, pedis me down I, who long ago that those at the door of my heart calling and do not open, today is the day that you've wanted to come to my house , enter my sacred temple, the one who created you, my lord corazón.Te sit with me, no time rush, all the time to share eternity with me, you creatura.No looked at my surroundings, not looked at my house or my sins, your creacion.Yo just thought everything was already lost it, had no solution for my life, that nothing could be resolved and you told me with both amor.Stella: Today salvation has come to your house, I came to save what was lost. That joy
sir, nothing surprised you, or scandalized, you came to my house so, as it was with dark corners, dirty places, desaorden, etc ...
let me love for you, let your love pour into my heart and so can be saved, let your love like a fresh breeze wraps me.
Only your love can save what was lost in my !!!!!!!!!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment