========================= ===========================
Renenet UNDER THE SIGN OF
(23) Candles
--- Tell me
Renenet UNDER THE SIGN OF
(23) Candles
--- Tell me
, Dad, the candles are just an ornament to the Gods? ---
An ornament? ... The candles are beautiful; transformed into sparkling gems to the altars and shrines, without them are turned off and cold. Yes, they are an ornament to the Gods. You might first be a need to shine in the dark, but the worshipers saw the candles, and forgot about the darkness, and since then the candles began to make his work fascinating.
When a child looks at a lit altar at her, other shadows are formed in their retinas, and the altar there is overlaps another, floating solid, then the child takes home for life.
As this second altar is not observable in the ordinary way, "because if you look at the whole right side of the altar you miss to the right, and if you look to the left, the entire altar escapes I left, and the same if you look at the bottom and the top, "the Altar is always present and known to You, and a challenge Your desire to see it.
When you're older, you can reasonably disbelieve what the altar is representative, but you can never depart from you the second that I gave the altar candles. This well know the Gods, and so make them lit candles.
not afraid to be a catch: all the Gods are in thy heart, and from there do the best for you. Now you're a little boy of ten years, but your heart is as old as the world, and He knows all things. ... I suspect that maybe you do not believe much in the Gods -...¡ !...- not disregard it but that does not matter: You exist, then, that's it. That believe it or not, or add or remove. When you're eighteen years or something before you're very ready, the Gods will show you spontaneously, "each one as the flame of a candle of a different color," because your eyes will open to deeper levels of life, Where the God reigns. As Thou art My son, I'll tell you their names, and you take that advantage, but if not I would say the same thing because I find each one with Each God is inevitable.
Now Your nervous system does not allow you love: You're just a big animal puppy you need life, and that is to suck as much as you call love But later, Your nerves and your brain and all that you have there reached plethora ura and begin to turn Generoso. Then Love is for You as a safety valve, searching for the Difficult to measure your strength, will seek Impossible to challenge him, searching for the ideal to give it to you in adoracjón. And all of that is Love
You know that the Goddess of Love is called HATHOR-but his real name is UMI. UMI is the polarization of Psyche to Living, —y por éso le pone Alma a todas las cosas : hasta a los muñecos, a los árboles, a
los guijarros, a las estrellas...— Cuando leas en los librotes que el Universo de los primitivos es Animista, ríete para Tus adentros y acuérdate de la ¡Vasta Cultura! que has adquirido en la escuela : porque a ecuaciones de segundo grado no hay quien Te gane ¿verdad? y a hacer mapas... Se puede ser primitivo y la mar de culto. Y por tánto ser ingeniero y vivir cómodamente en un Universo Animista.
Todo depende del talento que. tenga Uno.
Me gusta que los cirios que ponemos a los Dioses Te parezcan decorativos : —he ahí un principio de sentimiento artístico— y por algo se begins. But still I like that and think if maybe they are "just a decoration." Apart from what I've explained I'll say no more about the matter because whether or not they are just an ornament you find you, and if I keep quiet, you will find out.
You see, what is important is that your way and Your Tu Me Amas action, because when people love each other ... Together glad to be wrong: the failure, but together, in the absurd, but together, in truth, but together. If people love each other, everything else is secondary importance. Even when you do some mischief and I Will husk, but to you it tears out your eyes .. do not lose trust in me, right? because deep down you know that I Love You. And I feel the same if you spank,
Because when you love, everything makes sense, everything is consistent - (and I'll explain what is to be consistent) - anything goes, but when no one loves, all is as broken , split, and Life is like a beautiful vase shattered and badly reassembled with glue.
Do you understand me?
Well, look: on this planet where people walk, people of two kinds: two "this and this. First you do not confuse me with these two classes that divide people into two classes is well Viewed: those who smoke and those not, those who wear hats and those who do not have the rich and poor, good and bad, that this and not this, that and the other not the other, in order, and you understand. It is not out there as I go, because after all, the same as wearing a hat, you can not take it, and the same as smoking, can not smoke, and it is good for some things, can be a bad bug for others. No, to what I am talking about something deeper, more ... and what burns and what does not burn ... You see,
This is a great source from which emerges a river. And down there, a hundred or two hundred miles away, are the animals and drink on the River.
Imagine that the source was a person, and that animals were also people: Their relationship with the river would be completely different in the source and animals: the source gives the river for nothing in return, and the animals taken from the river as their thirst and to bathe. Going
understanding?
Love is what gives the source, and give it with enthusiasm, with generosity and joy He gives it naturally has to give, because it comes from within.
Well, there are people-sources.
and others who are not, "or are" people-taps ", with its corresponding water meter, which marks the price to be paid for their services. But even the same people take their water-taps of the
People-sources-Prize with his only Son to be like.
You do not ever confuse Life Chavalito: soon learns to distinguish what is a source of what is a spigot.
never go out of the taps rivers. Even the greatest have a counter in there. When I was chiquinino
, we said the good fathers at my school, we made sacrifices and did this and that and stuff. And each had our little notebook where we were pointing out the good things we did,
-very convinced that in heaven we would be paid properly. The notebook was our "Ledger."-The counter. I gave alms to ten percent of weekly allowance Mj,-and oil could steal home. ... I do not see the capitalazo that I was already in heaven! ...
And the thing was that I liked, that I could hardly make any sacrifice. But it was turning me into a horrible child-tap-in one of these sources of mineral water, bottle it and go and sell them.
why I say that there are counters, which are not.
I would like one day you were a wild source-of-the uncivilized. Not for nothing but it gives a taste! ... Or speaking more plainly, I wish you were a god.
To see if you'll believe that the Gods are a narcissist that nothing like that put them candles and people kneel in front! ... No way! ... A God is another thing.
One God is a being a friend, which is capable of love. And that has no choice but to do it for Love it comes from within.
What of the candles is an ornament, used to mean somehow that there is Divinity. ... Being God is the best of luck, but not what people think or is only superficially;
... But a Honda Truth, as a Light ...
================================================ KIR
====
0 comments:
Post a Comment