Sunday, January 11, 2009

Should I Take Time Off For Pneumonia

Sothis (25) FLASH

====================================== ================




Sothis FLASH (25) Phoenix KIR



ACTION ROLE =



As some would know, there is a God if you have a function, or more, but at least one, but there performance is no divinity at all, is why the god of human, especially the three of monotheism, is a farce, not malmeter or anything like that, but for the tests that anyone with a bit of honesty want to see and check. Archetypal

Functions of the Gods, the Living and the symbols are given by FACTS, creational in the first instance and then made for continuity and consistency in the creation and recreation.

A God can and should be anyone who proposes it, in theory could be said to "A God could be anyone," as if it were a profession, but not in the profession more simple you can say that, because for all we must prepare.

Living God To Be Do not prepare, because the preparation is for all eternity, NO title, NO scholarships, diplomas NO, NO NOTHING of what are the professions and all that, HE IS GOD if it works as such since the Humility and from the effort and from the honesty and intelligence, and above all wisdom, and all these features constantly lift, because there is no goal, no end, do not get to know something to perfection, IT IS NOT SO.

This morning, the presiding Prepare Tauin Gods AMON this day, one of the Regents is APIS and I have discovered a feature that comes in handy, not just for today but for everyday TODAY they are, this function is HELP and placed in Box Nine of the Emerald Tablet. But NOT the "AYUYA" that I scoffed a few days ago, is already Self Help and Ourselves We're providing, because if we do not help ourselves, not even God can help us not to "d" or with "y", but just in school, wanted and loved and admired APIS, as I have put HELP. As you of Divine Providence, then to see what happens.

What if I doubt? It is so easy, is not so simple, simply are rare moments and so one must put all the devices have or might have in operation, or at least try to do it.

I can think of many letters to go to press for different words are thoughts of the Interior, but is not the time or place or anything.

The best writings are those that are made for oneself, and I'm doing in parallel with this exercise, and just come when you need to be.

This is just that, a year, a duty, nothing more and nothing less. _______________________________________________________________________________





KIR Phoenix

0 comments:

Post a Comment