LIBRODEISIS
Kons Karnak Luxor Y
Lord of Thebes
================= ================================
vigésimosegundo GONG
Ikh
_____¡ Hail Ikh, _Brillante_ _Espíritu_!
_____¡ Hail, Lord of
_____¡ Hail, King !
_____¡¡¡ SALVE!
_____He here that I __The YO__ I have proclaimed King.
But You have to conquer
& & &
all your events and phenomena imagination can dream you can perform them in the physical world because nothing exists in the imagination that there is no before and after the outside world.
When a place something their _semejantes_ not know or can do and still consider it impossible, to call this "miracle" and "work magic." It is true that who becomes director of miracles, is no longer _semejante_ other, even offer them a _parecido_ : be a _different_ be a being from another species.
Our great message to men was always say them that was not _hombre_ __ "Lo_Último" _. Gods are not "_Lo_Último_" --- because there is "_Último_ "---: are _escalón_ _inmediato_. you aware of the many species that you are inferior; but you can not have her that you are superior ; since they are missing you in your royal ego; and no gods above your head. You are the top flash of flame that rises.
Everyone that passes becomes, like it or not, your slave. You drag Ti after a horde of inferior immeasurable, --- your own body and the outside world --- he tied, struggling with all his might to stop, because no progress and separate yourself from them, or because elevate them too . They need you; you need them; is your duty to King, and your right to Lord lift you up, give them a chance ascension integration your new body immortal. Transmútalos with the alchemy of sensation tiéndeles this scale to go up they can.
Become love your body and by the beings of your world: Become love and fear him. In such a degree that there is something more terrible to them your anger, nor more pleasant than fulfill your orders blindly.
Among inferior no love without some kind of fear : When terror is within you so dense, with a gesture impose order among your cattle phones, know love slaves in obedience, mixture of hatred and subservience. Little by little, in some of your subjects, that love will be stripped of fear, deception of rewards and punishments and shall include: and his true love will climb: and you I will be enriched
Conquer Your
Tule Now put on a war footing, hoist the flag of Pleasure and Pain, we invoke Yourself in the unfathomable depths of Being
and will be amazing the results you get.
infuses into the heart of your cells are convinced that only find refuge in You guard against death of their pain and pleasure you belong, because you are their only goal. Your orders, however painful they may be at times elevator make sense, ascending salvational, pain lawless and barren.
As you progress through your conquest of Earth
Countless resources will come into your hands: those resources inherent in the Incarnate God and your Power will start to spread clear and tender for the Universe.
Behold --- SELF --- I'll give you a name:
--- IKH!, The Bright Spirit ! ---
... the shining beacon of attraction for those in Ti
And here that the I --- --- I put myself in your hands the scepter of your kingdom. You will be the Avenger, the punishment of disobedience, errors, weaknesses and failures of your body and I loved that environment.
You will rule them with a rod of iron.
You are the Avenger, the punishing of slaves I --- I --- the eternal self in the service of your life as an opportunity to lift them. I will the trust.
you deliver them as seeds planted in the garden Realms of Isis ; treat them piously as they are in Me, and I in you.
For all are one in
All beings who know, even the bodies of your brothers the gods incarnate in the service Royalty in your Community.
No Gods or no power over your head.
Behold I name you King of
Thebes Hazla produce mature and abundant harvests;
It gives a sense elevator and unique souls that inhabit your realm.
I HAVE proclaimed King: but you have to conquer
I put myself in your hands the supreme title of your power, your Lordship on
THE SUICIDE
Today, on the day of your proclamation, announce your subjects you have decided the spring as the supreme SUICIDE Tu Power.
You will not believe and scoff at you, because they rely on their own strength in its power to break into a cry to halt your hand, and of fomenting riots to undermine the stability of your throne. I cry in any way that resource belongs to You: I swear by them that suicide is the
Do not fear them: show them with a painful act You who reign: Light a fire, a small flame, and ... Burn your left hand!
See? that small and insignificant pain has made your face sweat. An innumerable multitude of those tiny I stared in disbelief and amazement, with the glacial primary hatred of those who know they have found a master.
The fight began on the day that you beat your opponents in the design, since then has not ceased, or cease until you stripped of your body useless. Your ultimate resource, the title of your Royalty
also fear greatly any unforeseeable and unavoidable act of yours.
ever Do not give this right, or will be lost. Not abdicate by anything or anyone that supreme prerogative of your sovereignty. Do not admit any argument no threat, no begs you strip it. Wield your right to suicide with the same vehemence that your right to
precisely because they have not claimed men are slaves.
Honor suicides; preserve them for the cowardly slime cowards, NOT HAVING VALUE OF IMITATIONS TAKING THEIR REASONS; these, the coward, the slave, to cross out, trembling those of ... " cowardice."
These slaves of fear, misery and death, ARE YOUR SLAVES. Do with them what seemeth you. And do not forget to make Isis Offering
I'm not lying or kidding when I have appointed King.
your power over your body, and the outside world, will grow as new hordes of your subjects know this truth. So far only known in your brain and a bit of skin in your left hand: teach it to others. Fasting, ice baths, disgust provoked sessions, waking, exhausting work ... are so many methods you can dispense and match your criteria.
Your body is an endless horde of lower animals, as countless hordes of the human world: amaéstralas with pain and pleasure, as it always does. Fiercely punishes any disease they cause - as any attack on the Royal
Punishment: but not as a tyrant: punishable as a loving father, and sees beyond the pain. And awards, and encourages, and reassuring: for peace and joy within you. Just as the clans are oases in the desert ...
Love it, and treat your body with respect, with the immense respect because I wherever it manifests itself. Love and respect the human world, and all beings in the Realms.
Respect, love, bondage, punishment, happy ... This infinite and all actions contrary to the will know if you ever present incessantly buoyant sense of self. Humans can not do contrary things at the same time, but for God all things are possible.
-----¡ Salve, IKH, Bright Spirit!
-----¡ Hail, Lord of Earth
-----¡¡¡ SALVE!
Behold I-EL I "I have proclaimed KING: but
Look down, look up also, and look up to the level where you find yourself: Many other brothers are yours the same way ...
are not alone, Joy! Ecstasy! Blessing!
your mind's voice heard, was also heard by others. You're not alone. And the glorious call has found Other echoes. You are not alone.
not alone: \u200b\u200b but do not expect anyone to start on the road. You are not alone: \u200b\u200b but go your way as if you were. The meeting will take place at the right time, in the Present Perfect that is always happening . Go your way, do not expect more. You are not alone!, But still!
not expect or want progress or gregarious herds of slaves: yours is a March of Kings, Lords free and Brothers. Go your way, and bless to
And !...¡ Avanza advances! With your burden of weightlessness ... with your yoke of royalty ...! For my yoke is easy ... -
YO YO ... THE ETERNAL ... you ... the only ... I
0 comments:
Post a Comment