Sunday, January 11, 2009

Watch Taken Online Free

Sothis (33) FLASH

==================================== ==================




Sothis FLASH (33) Phoenix KIR



impossible desire "? POSSIBLE WANTS



As we know, "The Absurd tends to the Impossible, and these always are, and the more impossible and more difficult the impossible to improve, I have no idea of \u200b\u200bhow we ingenious, but it is.

Actually yes I know, because TEBAS always requires something that is beyond what can be seen by the naked eye requires things ... not seen directly.

course, we should never use of Thebes as an excuse for anything, not for a wonderful cause, he can always fit a loophole for the thing and then not TEBAS egomaniac or anything, just a quirk of smallish and stupid I do not serves nothing but to waste time.

My desires are my desires, but TEBAS Imperial Desires that must be completed even if one has no idea of \u200b\u200bwhat or how they get made up, the important thing is to pursue Reinstating the original idea of \u200b\u200bEmpire TEBAS everywhere, and I say no because it is already established Establish, but very minimal and has to be loud and shiny reinstate, it sounds to sound like a fantasy or misunderstanding, never mind, be reinstated and finished.

And seriously, of course, what happens is that the Good Humor is quite impossible to separate the divine grace of the gods, but what? Serious

Because it is VERY good, is something to be taken into account and at the end as things get, but the humor softens, both the large BES Humor like GOREG are two branches of one tree that are critical to a life of ISIS very healthy and balanced.

Obviously what happens is you have to dare.

TEBAS Wishes for compliance with all of one or another way, sooner or later, but are met, to the letter, because it is our wish to and by Thebes, no, I repeat, for one. REAL

Humility must accompany us on all the routes of all our lives, for without humility comes the deification and everything else. But that does not mean for there to be, "when it should be-strong, but not to prove anything, but to set the record straight, especially if you read is well understood.

If you miss list may seem too funny, and people get confused and take everything pitorreo, if you're too serious people fear you ... mmmm, you had better be afraid because we do things more quickie, they confuse fear with respect, but hey, it's better to get closer to the prank respect and trust that ugly and disgusting, something that says "where trust is disgusting" is not just like that.

Our Will, Dear and loving God, is that they meet our wills that are yours and which are to heighten what we do, what we have done and what we do by the time of the time.

A one step we are, then give the final push forward, which short side because I have sailed the ship, and I love remember this, I love and gives me much strength. _______________________________________________________________________________





KIR Phoenix

0 comments:

Post a Comment