=============================================
========= FLASH
Sothis (29) Phoenix KIR
POSSIBLE
CONFUSED
========= FLASH
Sothis (29) Phoenix KIR
POSSIBLE
CONFUSED
The "good" of possibly confusing is that it contains so many things that are almost all Possible Confused, what happens is that those who are not, are those that are part of the World of Gods Wonderful World of Thebes, for the Gods and things are NOT much less confusing. The Possible
Confused
we have and we must move, is where we get the Reality substance, quite different from the substance of unreality, which is another issue. We took the Things of Substance of Reality to become tools of the Gods Imperial, yes, yes, that would be the substance of unreality, but that's where things like that evoke fleeting chance at the end are forgotten and not worth or to take a boring evening because the Living Gods never, but never ever get bored, because boredom is boring or humans
The fact is that this is the third attempt Flashes of Sothis 29 and there is no way, and thank goodness, because things are going well, although he who gets upset, and if anyone is having more than fine to me.
But the fact is that sometimes all a joke of Don BES, which I know.
The other day I say: If you see anyone can play better, "or the adjective that is" this function, then send it, and the next day I get a message from someone I'm not going to qualify in any way saying KONS was, well, NO writing, Konso, and I said, but let's see, fellow, that I can not say or KONS himself, so please let me do me a favor. What a coincidence or chance, do you, Gods? Do you find it funny? I do not, why? Because the heausillos and that they are of many kinds, because one does not care who has to contend with, but to be serious, milks, not a joke after another of Don BES, which I love you and I Love You, dear and beloved BES.
Well, this I'll leave it to be closed, because I'm seeing is going to be a fourth chance, and another, and of course, is joking.
Well, I seriously, seriously, although we joke Grandiose abstracts, how nice! _______________________________________________________________________________
KIR Phoenix
0 comments:
Post a Comment